Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Information Learn More
Existing Patients can contact us through:
About Our Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Program
The Orthopedic and Sports Medicine team at Watertown Regional Medical Center is led by all board certified and fellowship trained surgeons offering state-of-the-art technology and specially trained nurses. We have a patient centered approach working toward one common goal-to alleviate your pain and return you to the activities and life that you enjoy. The Orthopedic and Sports Medicine team specializes in:
- Total Hip, Knee and Shoulder joint replacement.
- Minimally Invasive Shoulder arthroscopy, rotator cuff repair and reconstruction, labral and bicep repair.
- Sports and Trauma related injuries and fracture care.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, and hand injuries.
We offer orthopedic clinic services in Watertown and Lake Mills. Both offices are equipped with on-site digital x-ray, extended hours (early morning or evening), and physical therapy services. The Inpatient Center for Bone and Joint Health serves patients following total joint replacement, or those who have been hospitalized due to an injury and require surgery due to a recent fall or accident. All patient rooms are private and the center includes a rehab gym for our therapy team to work on mobility and functional activities post-operatively. The inpatient center is staffed with specially trained and certified orthopedic nurses. An enhanced Nurse Navigator Program guides you through the entire care process. Our specialized orthopedic nurse will be present and available before, during, and after your surgery.
Looking for Relief from Joint Pain?
Thanks to joint aches and pains, many people find that everyday activities like gardening, biking, golfing, and even playing with kids or grandkids may bring more pain than pleasure. If you can relate, we may be able to help. Answer a few questions to see if you should speak with a provider about finding the right treatment to help put the go in your get-up-and-go again.
- Hip and Knee Joint Replacement or Revision
- Anatomic and Reverse Total Shoulder Joint Replacement, with 3D patient specific implant rendering, and patient specific implantation.
- Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopy of the shoulder and knee
- ACL repair and reconstruction
- Ligament and joint reconstruction
- Muscle and joint sprains or strains
- Minimally Invasive Rotator Cuff Repair, and Complex Superior Capsular Reconstruction
- Fracture, broken bone, care
- Carpal tunnel syndrome, surgical release
- Ultrasound guided anatomic joint and tendon injections
- Joint Point Navigation for Hip Replacement
- Specialized Nurse Navigator to guide your care before, during and after treatment
Additional WRMC Resources
- Rehabilitation & Therapy - Rehabilitation and therapy are vital components of your recovery, helping decrease your pain, improve your strength and flexibility and enhance your coordination and endurance.
- Pain Management - We offer real help to relieve your pain, improve your mobility and give you new hope for a better quality of life.
Doctors and Advanced Practitioners:
Watertown Regional Medical Center clinics recently moved to a new patient portal. If you're looking for your health history, please visit the my eHealth patient portal.
123 Hospital Drive, Suite 1008
Watertown, WI 53098
Lake Mills Clinic
1025 Mulberry Street
Lake Mills, WI 53551
- Primary Care
- Digestive Health
- Emergency Services
- Eye Care
- General Surgery
- Heart & Vascular
- Obstetric Care & Birthing
- Occupational Health
- Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
- Rehabilitation & Therapy
- Senior Behavioral Health Inpatient Care
- Senior Assisted Living
- Urgent Care
- Wellness Works
- Women's Health
- All Services