Obstetric Care & BirthingCall 920.262.4825
About Obstetric Care & Birthing
From your first missed period to the sheer miracle of holding your child in your arms, we’re here to make sure you have the exceptional, personalized care you need every step of the way. Our physicians are prenatal and obstetric specialists, trained and experienced in all aspects of pregnancy.
Our nurses specialize in obstetrics and are trained in the latest neonatal skills. That means you can feel confident that you and your baby are always in the best possible hands. As a Baby-Friendly designated facility, our team is ready and capable to help you and your little one get off to the best possible start with breastfeeding. We are here for you and ready to help you prepare for the big day and answer any questions you may have.
Hear from our Patients
Amanda and Joel share their journey of choosing Watertown Regional Medical Center and their amazing delivery experience.Read More
Take a Tour
You have to see our facilities for yourself. Call to take a tour of our state-of-the-art birthing suites.Call 920.262.4267
Center for Women's Health
The Center for Women’s Health is located across the street from the hospital and offers a variety of women's health services.Learn More
Available OB Services:
Watertown Regional Medical Center and the Center for Women’s Health offers a number of services related to your pre- and post- pregnancycare.
- Breastfeeding resources before, during and after delivery
- Fertility assistance
- Specialized care for high-risk pregnancy
- In-person and online classes
- Labor and Delivery
Let Us Take Care of You
- Intentional Rounding -Your safety, comfort and healing are our top priority. We will visit you every hour and provide the care that is needed at that moment (we won't wake you if you’re sleeping. We will ask questions about pain, positions, personal needs, personal environment and provide education related to your stay. If at any time you need anything, please let us know.
- Patient Rounding - Each morning our healthcare team will visit your room to discuss your condition and develop a plan for the day. We believe in patient and family-centered care and your family's involvement is a key ingredient in developing your plan.
- Rooming In - During your stay at Watertown Regional Medical Center, your baby will stay with you, in your room, 24 hours a day, unless medically necessary. There are many benefits to "rooming in" for both you and your baby. Click here to read more.
- Quiet Time - Noise increases stress and anxiety and is an obstacle for rest and healing. Watertown Regional Medical Center has developed specific quiet times to promote healing and rest for both baby and mom. Click here to read more about what quiet time is and the hours.
- Essential Tummy Time-Spanish
- ABC's of Safe Sleeping
- ABC's of Safe Sleeping-Spanish
- Skin to Skin Contact & Why It's Important