My eHealth Patient Portal (Hospital Services)
The My eHealth Portal allows Watertown Regional Medical Center (WRMC) hospital patients and their families to take a more active role in their care by providing easy, secure access to health information and online communication with WRMC staff. All of the information in My eHealth Portal comes from your WRMC Electronic Health Record. This ensures that you have access to the most accurate, up-to-date information possible.
Need to set up an account?
Already have an account?
What can My eHealth Portal do for you and your family?
- Access anytime and anywhere
- View laboratory and radiology results
- View your current medications and allergies
- View a summary of the care provided at your clinic or hospital visit
- Update personal information
- With authorization, you can also do all of the above tasks for your children, parents or grandparents. Click here for a consent form
For technical assistance please call 920-262-4630 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
WRMC Clinic Portal
The WRMC Clinic Portal (Athena) allows you to view your medical information from visits to the following Watertown Regional Medical Center clinics.
Taking just a few minutes to register will give you access to valuable information and services provided in a secure and confidential manner.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to:
- Exchange messages with our practice.
- Review and pay billing statements.
- Request appointments.
- Research health topics.
- Review personal health information
- Complete and update medical forms.
- Update your profile and contact information.
Clinics using the WRMC Clinic Portal include:
- Center for Women's Health
- Center for Eye Care
- Doctors Court Clinic
- GI Clinic
- Johnson Creek Clinic
- Juneau Clinic
- Lake Mills Clinic
- Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Clinic
- Heart & Vascular Center
- Neurology Center
- Pulmonology Center
- Urology Clinic
- Waterloo Clinic
- Watertown Medical Clinic