Orthopedics and Sports MedicineCall 920.206.6500
Looking for relief from pain?
The Orthopedic and Sports Medicine team at Watertown Regional Medical Center is led by board-certified and fellowship trained surgeons offering state-of-the-art technology and specially trained nurses. If hip, knee, and shoulder pain are keeping you from the activities you enjoy, turn to us for compassionate and individualized care. Take our free, online joint pain assessment. By answering a few simple questions, you may find that it is time to speak with a provider about finding the right treatment to help get you back in motion.
Find a Doctor
Need help finding an Orthopedic or Sports Medicine doctor? We can help.Search Doctors
Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
123 Hospital Drive, Suite 1008
Watertown, WI 53098
The physical therapists at the Center for Orthopedics and Rehabilitation are here to help you.Learn More
Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Services
- Hip and Knee Joint Replacement or Revision
- Anatomic and Reverse Total Shoulder Joint Replacement, with 3D patient specific implant rendering, and patient specific implantation.
- Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopy of the shoulder and knee
- ACL repair and reconstruction
- Ligament and joint reconstruction
- Muscle and joint sprains or strains
- Minimally Invasive Rotator Cuff Repair, and Complex Superior Capsular Reconstruction
- Fracture, broken bone, care
- Carpal tunnel syndrome, surgical release
- Ultrasound guided anatomic joint and tendon injections
- Joint Point Navigation for Hip Replacement
- Specialized Nurse Navigator to guide your care before, during and after treatment