Connecting with your doctor online is a great way to get the care you need from the comfort and safety of your home or office. Telehealth allows providers to care for you without an in-person visit and is done primarily online with internet access on your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Telehealth Services at WRMC
Watertown Regional Medical Center offers Telehealth visits for the following services:
- Primary Care
- Behavioral & Mental Health
- Heart & Vascular
- Women's Health
Frequently Asked Questions
- What should I do to schedule a telehealth appointment?
If you already have an established relationship with a provider, you can call them directly and ask to schedule a telehealth visit. If you don't have a provider, you can call 920.533.9762 to find one that fits your needs.
- How does Telehealth work?
Telehealth appointments are completed via the Athena Health patient portal.
1. On the day of your appointment, you will receive an email & text reminder with instructions about accessing your visit.
2. Shortly before your appointment starts, the clinic front desk will contact you to check-in and ensure you are able to access the virtual appointment.
3. Once check-in is complete, the nurse or doctor will be in shortly to complete your visit.
4. Upon completion of the virtual visit, you will be redirected to a landing page with an opportunity to provide feedback.
- Can I request a telehealth visit in lieu of an in-person visit?
Patients can request a telehealth visit and the provider will review the clinical need. The majority of appointments can be scheduled as telehealth visits.
- What Primary Care Services are typically seen via telehealth?
Sinus infection, Urinary Tract Infection (UTI), respiratory issues with pending COVID-19 test, diabetes blood pressure follow-up visits, more
- Are same day telehealth appointments available?
Yes. In most cases, same day telehealth appointments can be scheduled.
- Will my telehealth appointment be safe and secure?
Telehealth appointments with Watertown Regional Medical Center providers are fully HIPAA compliant.
- What technology do I need to complete a telehealth visit?
You can access your virtual visit through any smartphone, laptop, or computer with a camera.