Heart and Vascular CareCall 920-262-4449
Comprehensive Care Close to Home
Watertown Regional Medical Center is Chest Pain accredited by the American College of Cardiology. Our comprehensive Heart and Vascular care focuses on every step of the process, including diagnostic testing, treatment, monitoring, and education. We specialize in angioplasty, peripheral vascular blockages, limb salvage, and now offer 24-7 heart attack (STEMI) care.
Find a Doctor
Find a provider that works for you by searching for one based on name, condition, procedure or location.Find a Doctor
Heart & Vascular Center
125 Hospital Drive
Watertown, WI 53098
Take a Heart Health Assessment
If you have questions about your heart health, start with an assessment and learn more about any risks you may have for heart-related conditions.Begin assessment
24/7 heart attack care
Watertown Regional Medical Center is one of the only hospitals in the area offering 24/7 heart attack care, so don't wait to get the care you need. Pay attention to your body and call 9-1-1 or have someone take you to the Emergency Department immediately if you experience any of these heart attack warning signs:
- Chest discomfort. Most heart attacks involve discomfort in the center of the chest that lasts more than a few minutes, or that goes away and comes back. It can feel like uncomfortable pressure, squeezing, fullness or pain.
- Discomfort in other areas of the upper body. Symptoms can include pain or discomfort in one or both arms, the back, neck, jaw or stomach.
- Shortness of breath. This may happen with or without chest discomfort.
- Other heart attack signs. These may include cold sweat, nausea, lightheadedness, palpitations, paleness, weakness/fatigue, or dizziness.
Heart-related treatment options at Watertown Regional Medical Center include:
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Carotid and Peripheral Blood Vessel
- Endoscopic Surveillance
- Limb Salvage
- Renal Stenting
- Stents (Drug-Eluting Stents)
- Varicose Vein Therapy (Minimally Invasive)
- Vena Cava Filter