"Fast" Food Can Be Healthy
As the community’s healthcare provider, we care deeply about keeping people well—not just treating them when they’re sick. We know that what we eat can play a major role in our overall health and well-being. At Harvest Market, we believe the best food in the world is not fancy, but fresh, affordable, and healthy. We use flavorful, nutrition-packed ingredients from many local sources to create “fast” food that is both healthy and delicious.
In addition to our regular menu, Harvest Market also offers a specialty menu that changes regularly based on the availability of fresh ingredients.
- Breakfast special: Jalapeno Popper Sandwich - (Jalapeno Cream Cheese, Bacon, Pickled Red Onion, Egg, English Muffin)
- "Ordinary" special: Cheesy Pasta Bake $6
- Soup of the day: Bbq Pork & Lentil (Soup is subject to change throughout the day) $3.50
- Lunch/Dinner specials:
- Skillet: Grilled Curry Shrimp - Curry Marinated Shrimp, Roasted Squash, Brussel Sprouts, Roast Curry Spiced Chickpeas, Cauliflower Rice, Curry Sauce, Grilled Naan Bread $8.00
- Sandwich: Pickle Chicken Melt - Shredded Pickled Chicken, Chive Prosciutto Slaw, White Bbq Sauce, Sharp White Cheddar Cheese, Caraway Seed Rye Bread $7.00
- Flatbread: Smoked' Ski - Grilled Smoked Polish Sausage, Roasted Red Pepper, Carmelized Onions, Smoked Gouda Cheese, Gouda Pesto $7.00
- Salad: Healthy Heart Beet - Heirloom Tomatoes, Hearts of Palm, Edamame, Roasted Beets, Shredded Carrots, Spinach, Romaine, Sweet Onion Vinaigrette, Roasted Soynuts $7.00
Wednesday evenings from 4:00-6:30pm, seniors age 55+ can enjoy a complete evening meal for just $6.25 (only $7.25 for those under 55). The menu changes weekly and features an entree, vegetable, light dessert and coffee.
February 26th - Parmesan Crusted Cod
March 4th - Stuffed Pork Loin
March 11th - Corned Beef
March 18th - Beef Stroganoff
March 25th - Glazed Ham Dinner
Join our experienced chefs and registered dietitians for fun, informative classes in the Harvest Community Kitchen. Demonstrations and tastings are included. View schedule of classes
Harvest Market is open Monday - Friday from 6:30am to 7:00pm.
The Harvest Market Cafe is open Monday - Friday from 6:30am to 2:00pm and Saturday - Sunday from 6:30am to 1:00pm.
Harvest Market is located inside Watertown Regional Medical Center at 125 Hospital Drive, Watertown, Wisconsin. Harvest is to the left as you enter the main lobby.
Keep in touch
- Advanced Directives
- Community Health
- Community Health Assessment
- Contact Us
- Harvest Market
- In the Community
- Medical Staff
- Mission, Vision and High Five
- My eHealth
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Pay Your Bill
- Phone Directory
- Request Medical Records
- Room Service
- Thank a Staff Member
- Wellness Services
- Understanding Billing and Charges
- Third Party Applications