Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Information Learn More
"Fast" Food Can Be Healthy
As the community’s healthcare provider, we care deeply about keeping people well—not just treating them when they’re sick. We know that what we eat can play a major role in our overall health and well-being. At Harvest Market, we believe the best food in the world is not fancy, but fresh, affordable, and healthy. We use flavorful, nutrition-packed ingredients from many local sources to create “fast” food that is both healthy and delicious.
Call us: 920.262.4260
Harvest Market is now open for curbside pick-up with our full menu being available. Place your order online or by calling 920.262.4260. Pick-up will be on the north side of WRMC by the Harvest glass door entrance.
Please park in or near the designated pick-up parking stall. Once you arrive, call 920.262.4260 to let us know you're here. We will bring your order out to you.
Payment options include:
- Pay online
- Pay from your car
- Credit card
11:00 AM - 6:30 PM
In addition to our regular menu, Harvest Market also offers a specialty menu that changes regularly based on the availability of fresh ingredients.
- Breakfast special: BLT Breakfast Strata (Challah Bread, Eggs, Spinach, Tomato, Bacon, Goat Cheese)
- "Ordinary" special: Stuffed Pepper Casserole $6
- Soup of the day: Manhattan Clam Chowder (Soup is subject to change throughout the day) $3.50
- Lunch/Dinner specials:
- Skillet: Shrimp Spring Roll - Sauteed Cashew Shrimp, Avocado Pesto, Rice Noodles, Pickled Vegetables $8.00
- Sandwich: Spicy Bbq Pulled Pork - Pulled Pork Shoulder, Spicy Bbq Sauce, Pickled Jalapenos, Pepper Jack Cheese, French Roll $7.00
- Flatbread: Jalapeno Popper Baked Mac & Cheese - Jalapeno Cheese Sauce, Macaroni, Pickled Jalapenos, Bacon Pieces, Herbed Bread Crumbs, Toasted Flatbread Crisp $7.00
- Salad: Bun Ga Nuong - Grilled Chili Chicken, Asian Slaw, Sweet Chili Cashews, Herb Blend, Rice Noodles, Sweet Chili Orange Sauce, Spring Mix, Spinach, Arugula $7.00
Wednesday evenings from 4:00-6:30pm, seniors age 55+ can enjoy a complete evening meal for just $6.25 (only $7.25 for those under 55). The menu changes weekly and features an entree, vegetable, light dessert and coffee.
For the protection of Watertown Regional Medical Center patients and Staff, Harvest Market will be closed to the community starting March 16th for the forseeable future. We will have No Senior Suppers, until further notice, and will let you know when we will be back up and running to our senior customers and regulars as well. Thanks for the understanding and cooperation at this time.
Join our experienced chefs and registered dietitians for fun, informative classes in the Harvest Community Kitchen. Demonstrations and tastings are included. View schedule of classes
Harvest Market is open Monday - Friday from 6:30am to 7:00pm. (Currently open to public for curbside pick-up only (11:00 am to 6:30 pm) and inside for employees and patients only).
The Harvest Market Cafe is open Monday - Friday from 6:30am to 2:00pm and Saturday - Sunday from 6:30am to 1:00pm. (Currently is closed to Public and only open to employees and patients).
125 Hospital Drive
Watertown, WI 53098
Located inside Watertown Regional Medical Center. Turn left as you enter the main lobby.
Keep in touch
- Advanced Directives
- Community Health Assessment
- Contact Us
- Harvest Market
- Medical Staff
- Mission, Vision and High Five
- My eHealth
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Pay Your Bill
- Phone Directory
- Request Medical Records
- Room Service
- Thank a Staff Member
- Wellness Services
- Understanding Billing and Charges
- Third Party Applications