"Fast" Food Can Be Healthy
As the community’s healthcare provider, we care deeply about keeping people well—not just treating them when they’re sick. We know that what we eat can play a major role in our overall health and well-being. At Harvest Market, we believe the best food in the world is not fancy, but fresh, affordable, and healthy. We use flavorful, nutrition-packed ingredients from many local sources to create “fast” food that is both healthy and delicious.
In addition to our regular menu, Harvest Market also offers a specialty menu that changes regularly based on the availability of fresh ingredients.
- Breakfast special: Veggie Dill Omelet (Dill Harvarti, Brocolli, Spinach, Tomato, Dried Basil, Dill)
- "Ordinary" special: Deconstructed Cabbage Rolls
- Soup of the day: Roasted Sweet Potato & Fennel (Soup is subject to change throughout the day)d
- Lunch/Dinner specials:
- Skillet: Bbq Stir Fry - Sirloin Steak, Red Peppers, Snap Peas, Red Onions, Brocolli, Udon Noodles, Bbq Stir Fry Sauce
- Sandwich: Stout Beef & Smoked Cheddar - Oatmeal Stout & Molasses Braised Shredded Beef, Smoked Cheddar Cheese, Jicama & Apple Slaw, Three Cheese Bread
- Flatbread: Southwest Fajita - Fajita Chicken Breast, Red Onion, Green Pepper, Cheddar Cheese, Roasted Red Pepper Tomato Sauce, Lime Crema, Fresh Cilantro
- Salad: The Balboa - Italian Sausage, Red Onions, Tomatoes, Peppers, Caramelized Artichokes, Parmesan Cheese, Croutons, Italian Herbed Dressing
Wednesday evenings from 4:00-6:30pm, seniors age 55+ can enjoy a complete evening meal for just $6 (only $7 for those under 55). The menu changes weekly and features an entree, vegetable, light dessert and coffee.
February 6th - Chicken Cordon Bleu
February 13th - Saurbraten
February 20th - Meatloaf
February 27th - Bbq Chicken
Join our experienced chefs and registered dietitians for fun, informative classes in the Harvest Community Kitchen. Demonstrations and tastings are included. View schedule of classes
Harvest Market is open Monday - Friday from 6:30am to 7:00pm.
The Harvest Market Cafe is open Monday - Friday from 6:30am to 2:00pm and Saturday - Sunday from 6:30am to 1:00pm.
Harvest Market is located inside Watertown Regional Medical Center at 125 Hospital Drive, Watertown, Wisconsin. Harvest is to the left as you enter the main lobby.
Keep in touch
- Advanced Directives
- Community Health
- Community Health Assessment
- Contact Us
- Harvest Market
- In the Community
- Medical Staff
- Mission, Vision and High Five
- My eHealth
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Pay Your Bill
- Phone Directory
- Request Medical Records
- Room Service
- Thank a Staff Member
- Wellness Services
- Understanding Billing and Charges