Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Information Learn More
"Fast" Food Can Be Healthy
As the community’s healthcare provider, we care deeply about keeping people well—not just treating them when they’re sick. We know that what we eat can play a major role in our overall health and well-being. At Harvest Market, we believe the best food in the world is not fancy, but fresh, affordable, and healthy. We use flavorful, nutrition-packed ingredients from many local sources to create “fast” food that is both healthy and delicious.
In addition to our regular menu, Harvest Market also offers a specialty menu that changes regularly based on the availability of fresh ingredients.
- Breakfast special: Everything Bagel Strata - (Chopped Bagel, Tomatoes, Scallions, Cream Cheese, Smoked Gouda, Everythingt Bagel)
- "Ordinary" special: Sweet Curry Hash $6
- Soup of the day: Pepper Steak (Soup is subject to change throughout the day) $3.50
- Lunch/Dinner specials:
- Skillet: Italian Beef Parpardelle - Braised Italian Beef, Sundried Tomatoes, Jalapenos, Chili Flakes, Parpardelle Noodles, Chopped Parsley $8.00
- Sandwich: Harvest Turkey Club - Shaved Smoked Turkey Breast, Applewood Smoked Bacon, Tomatoes, Guacamole, Pepper Jack Cheese, Toasted Thing Egg Bread $7.00
- Flatbread: Chicken Cordon Bleu - Red Pepper Chicken Breast, Sliced Smoked Ham, Parmesan Dijon Sauce, Gruyere Cheese, Scallions $7.00
- Salad: Berry Quinoa - Tri-Colored Quinoa, Blackberries, Red Raspberries, Blue Berries, Strawberries, Roasted Sunflower Seeds, Feta Cheese, Raspberry Vinaigrette $7.00
Wednesday evenings from 4:00-6:30pm, seniors age 55+ can enjoy a complete evening meal for just $6.25 (only $7.25 for those under 55). The menu changes weekly and features an entree, vegetable, light dessert and coffee.
For the protection of Watertown Regional Medical Center patients and Staff, Harvest Market will be closed to the community starting March 16th for the forseeable future. We will have No Senior Suppers, until further notice, and will let you know when we will be back up and running to our senior customers and regulars as well. Thanks for the understanding and cooperation at this time.
Join our experienced chefs and registered dietitians for fun, informative classes in the Harvest Community Kitchen. Demonstrations and tastings are included. View schedule of classes
Harvest Market is open Monday - Friday from 6:30am to 7:00pm. (Currently is closed to Public and only open to Employees)
The Harvest Market Cafe is open Monday - Friday from 6:30am to 2:00pm and Saturday - Sunday from 6:30am to 1:00pm. (Currently is closed to Public and only opent to Employees)
Harvest Market is located inside Watertown Regional Medical Center at 125 Hospital Drive, Watertown, Wisconsin. Harvest is to the left as you enter the main lobby.
Keep in touch
- Advanced Directives
- Community Health
- Community Health Assessment
- Contact Us
- Harvest Market
- In the Community
- Medical Staff
- Mission, Vision and High Five
- My eHealth
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Pay Your Bill
- Phone Directory
- Request Medical Records
- Room Service
- Thank a Staff Member
- Wellness Services
- Understanding Billing and Charges
- Third Party Applications