"Fast" Food Can Be Healthy
As the community’s healthcare provider, we care deeply about keeping people well—not just treating them when they’re sick. We know that what we eat can play a major role in our overall health and well-being. At Harvest Market, we believe the best food in the world is not fancy, but fresh, affordable, and healthy. We use flavorful, nutrition-packed ingredients from many local sources to create “fast” food that is both healthy and delicious.
In addition to our regular menu, Harvest Market also offers a specialty menu that changes regularly based on the availability of fresh ingredients.
- Breakfast special: Gouda & Ham Sandwich - (Toasted English Muffin, Over Hard Egg, Gouda, Artichoke Dip, Ham, Tomato)
- "Ordinary" special: Chicken Cacciatore $6
- Soup of the day: Farro & Roasted Brussel Sprout (Soup is subject to change throughout the day) $3.50
- Lunch/Dinner specials:
- Skillet: Crawfish Etouffee Poutine - Spiced Crawfish, Roasted Red Potatoes, Etouffee Sauce, Shredded Cheddar, Scallions $8.00
- Sandwich: Jalaween Quesadilla - Pumpkin Hummus, Wild Mushroom Blend, Pepper Jack Cheese, Candied Jalapeno's, Smoky Sour Cream, Chives, Whole Wheat Tortilla $7.00
- Flatbread: Enchilada De Pollo - Shredded Chicken Breast, Enchilada Sauce, Cheddar Cheese, Queso Fresco, Shredded Lettuce, Pico De Gallo, Cilantro Jalapeno Creme $7.00
- Salad: Smokey Buffalo Chicken - Marinated Buffalo Chicken Thighs, Pickled Red Onions, Tri-colored Peppers, Cherry Tomatoes, Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese, Croutons, Bleu Cheese Dressing, Romaine, Scallions $7.00
Wednesday evenings from 4:00-6:30pm, seniors age 55+ can enjoy a complete evening meal for just $6.25 (only $7.25 for those under 55). The menu changes weekly and features an entree, vegetable, light dessert and coffee.
November 6th - 1/2 Bbq Chicken
November 13th - Pork Marsala
November 20th - Roast Turkey Dinner
November 27th - Parm. Crusted Cod
Join our experienced chefs and registered dietitians for fun, informative classes in the Harvest Community Kitchen. Demonstrations and tastings are included. View schedule of classes
Harvest Market is open Monday - Friday from 6:30am to 7:00pm.
The Harvest Market Cafe is open Monday - Friday from 6:30am to 2:00pm and Saturday - Sunday from 6:30am to 1:00pm.
Harvest Market is located inside Watertown Regional Medical Center at 125 Hospital Drive, Watertown, Wisconsin. Harvest is to the left as you enter the main lobby.
Keep in touch
- Advanced Directives
- Community Health
- Community Health Assessment
- Contact Us
- Harvest Market
- In the Community
- Medical Staff
- Mission, Vision and High Five
- My eHealth
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Pay Your Bill
- Phone Directory
- Request Medical Records
- Room Service
- Thank a Staff Member
- Wellness Services
- Understanding Billing and Charges
- Third Party Applications