"Fast" Food Can Be Healthy
As the community’s healthcare provider, we care deeply about keeping people well—not just treating them when they’re sick. We know that what we eat can play a major role in our overall health and well-being. At Harvest Market, we believe the best food in the world is not fancy, but fresh, affordable, and healthy. We use flavorful, nutrition-packed ingredients from many local sources to create “fast” food that is both healthy and delicious.
In addition to our regular menu, Harvest Market also offers a specialty menu that changes regularly based on the availability of fresh ingredients.
- Breakfast special: Turkey Spinach Omelet - (Turkey Sausage, Spinach, Tomato, Onion, Mozzarella)
- "Ordinary" special: Chicken & Biscuits $6
- Soup of the day: Lemon Chicken & Orzo (Soup is subject to change throughout the day) $3.50
- Lunch/Dinner specials:
- Skillet: Chimi Chimi Mahi Mahi - Seared Mahi Mahi, Grilled Asapragus, Cremini Mushrooms, Red Onion, Fire Roasted Tomatoe Sauce, Basmati Rice, Chimichurri $8.00
- Sandwich: 4 Alarm Turkey Club - Sliced Turkey Breast, Bacon, Roma Tomato, Pickled Jalapeno, Ghost Pepper Cheese, Scorpion Pepper Cheese, Romaine, Chipotle Avocado Spread, Jalapeno Cheddar Wrap $7.00
- Flatbread: Chicken Pot Pie - Sweet Orange Chicken Breast, Tri-Colored Carrots, Cheddar Cheese, Parmesan Dijon Sauce $7.00
- Salad: Coconut Shrimp - Grilled Coconut Shrimp, Dried Cherries, Fiji Apples, Spinach, Romaine, Radicchio, Goat Cheese, Honey Roasted Cashews, Champagne Honey Vinaigrette $7.00
Wednesday evenings from 4:00-6:30pm, seniors age 55+ can enjoy a complete evening meal for just $6.25 (only $7.25 for those under 55). The menu changes weekly and features an entree, vegetable, light dessert and coffee.
January 1st - (No Senior Supper) Happy New Year!
January 8th - Lasagna
January 15th - Bbq Baby Back Ribs
January 22nd - Pot Roast Dinner
January 29th - Meatloaf
Join our experienced chefs and registered dietitians for fun, informative classes in the Harvest Community Kitchen. Demonstrations and tastings are included. View schedule of classes
Harvest Market is open Monday - Friday from 6:30am to 7:00pm.
The Harvest Market Cafe is open Monday - Friday from 6:30am to 2:00pm and Saturday - Sunday from 6:30am to 1:00pm.
Harvest Market is located inside Watertown Regional Medical Center at 125 Hospital Drive, Watertown, Wisconsin. Harvest is to the left as you enter the main lobby.
Keep in touch
- Advanced Directives
- Community Health
- Community Health Assessment
- Contact Us
- Harvest Market
- In the Community
- Medical Staff
- Mission, Vision and High Five
- My eHealth
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Pay Your Bill
- Phone Directory
- Request Medical Records
- Room Service
- Thank a Staff Member
- Wellness Services
- Understanding Billing and Charges
- Third Party Applications