"Fast" Food Can Be Healthy
As the community’s healthcare provider, we care deeply about keeping people well—not just treating them when they’re sick. We know that what we eat can play a major role in our overall health and well-being. At Harvest Market, we believe the best food in the world is not fancy, but fresh, affordable, and healthy. We use flavorful, nutrition-packed ingredients from many local sources to create “fast” food that is both healthy and delicious.
In addition to our regular menu, Harvest Market also offers a specialty menu that changes regularly based on the availability of fresh ingredients.
- Breakfast special: Dilly Chicken Omelet - (Grilled Chicken, Dill Havarti Cheese, Tomatoes, Chives)
- "Ordinary" special: Keilbasa Casserole $6
- Soup of the day: Tomato Basil (Soup is subject to change throughout the day) $3.50
- Lunch/Dinner specials:
- Skillet: Lator Gator - Gator Meat Balls, Gnocchi, Red Onion, Peppers, Okra, Corn, Sriracha Cream Sauce, Scallion, Lemon Wedge $8.00
- Sandwich: Early Fall Wrap - Roasted Butternut Squash Hummus, Walnuts, Spinach, Pears, Red Apples, Bacon, Red Onions, Feta Cheese, Tomato Basil Wrap $7.00
- Flatbread: Last Summer Grill - Smoked Garlic Sausage, Roasted Onions, Roasted Red Peppers, Grilled Sweet Corn, Jalapeno Cheese Sauce, White Cheddar, Cilantro $7.00
- Salad: Crab Louie - Crab, Olive Tapenade, Hard Boiled Egg, Spring Mix, Louis Dressing, Croustini $7.00
Wednesday evenings from 4:00-6:30pm, seniors age 55+ can enjoy a complete evening meal for just $6.25 (only $7.25 for those under 55). The menu changes weekly and features an entree, vegetable, light dessert and coffee.
September 4th - Parmesan Crusted Cod
September 11th - Stuffed Pork Loin
September 18th - Beef Stroganoff
September 25th - Glazed Ham Dinner
Join our experienced chefs and registered dietitians for fun, informative classes in the Harvest Community Kitchen. Demonstrations and tastings are included. View schedule of classes
Harvest Market is open Monday - Friday from 6:30am to 7:00pm.
The Harvest Market Cafe is open Monday - Friday from 6:30am to 2:00pm and Saturday - Sunday from 6:30am to 1:00pm.
Harvest Market is located inside Watertown Regional Medical Center at 125 Hospital Drive, Watertown, Wisconsin. Harvest is to the left as you enter the main lobby.
Keep in touch
- Advanced Directives
- Community Health
- Community Health Assessment
- Contact Us
- Harvest Market
- In the Community
- Medical Staff
- Mission, Vision and High Five
- My eHealth
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Pay Your Bill
- Phone Directory
- Request Medical Records
- Room Service
- Thank a Staff Member
- Wellness Services
- Understanding Billing and Charges
- Third Party Applications