"Fast" Food Can Be Healthy
As the community’s healthcare provider, we care deeply about keeping people well—not just treating them when they’re sick. We know that what we eat can play a major role in our overall health and well-being. At Harvest Market, we believe the best food in the world is not fancy, but fresh, affordable, and healthy. We use flavorful, nutrition-packed ingredients from many local sources to create “fast” food that is both healthy and delicious.
In addition to our regular menu, Harvest Market also offers a specialty menu that changes regularly based on the availability of fresh ingredients.
- Breakfast special: Pesto Steak Omelet (Steak, Tomatoes, Spinach, Feta, Pesto)
- "Ordinary" special: BBQ Chicken Lettuce Bowl ( Butter Lettuce, Grilled BBQ Chicken, Celery, Carrots, Cucumber, Red Onion, Side of BBQ Sauce
- Soup of the day: Creole Seafood Chowder (Soup is subject to change throughout the day)
- Lunch/Dinner specials:
- Skillet: Spice of Life - Ground Turkey, Rice Noodles, Edamame, Preserved Vegetables, Scallions, Cashews, Chili Oil Vinaigrette, Sichuan Peppercorns
- Sandwich: Pumpernickel Pastrami - Shaved Turkey Pastrami, Fontina Cheese, Serrano Honey Mustard, Sweet Maple Slaw, Pumpernickel Rye Bread
- Flatbread: Cheesy Garlic Dippers - Artisanal Flatbread, Fresh Garlic, Shaved Parmesan, Shredded Cheddar, Shredded Mozzarella, Served with Spicy Tomato Chutney and Giardiniera
- Salad: Togorashi Calamari - Grilled Togorashi Spiced Squid, Edamame Peas, Pickled Daikon, Cucumbers, Shredded Carrots, Scallions, Rice Noodles, Toasted Sesame Seeds, Spring Mix, Miso Soy Vinaigrette
Wednesday evenings from 4:00-6:30pm, seniors age 55+ can enjoy a complete evening meal for just $6 (only $7 for those under 55). The menu changes weekly and features an entree, vegetable, light dessert and coffee.
June 5th - Turkey Dinner
June 12th - Parmesan Crusted Cod
June 19th - Stuffed Pork Loin
June 26th - Beef Stroganoff
Join our experienced chefs and registered dietitians for fun, informative classes in the Harvest Community Kitchen. Demonstrations and tastings are included. View schedule of classes
Harvest Market is open Monday - Friday from 6:30am to 7:00pm.
The Harvest Market Cafe is open Monday - Friday from 6:30am to 2:00pm and Saturday - Sunday from 6:30am to 1:00pm.
Harvest Market is located inside Watertown Regional Medical Center at 125 Hospital Drive, Watertown, Wisconsin. Harvest is to the left as you enter the main lobby.
Keep in touch
- Advanced Directives
- Community Health
- Community Health Assessment
- Contact Us
- Harvest Market
- In the Community
- Medical Staff
- Mission, Vision and High Five
- My eHealth
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Pay Your Bill
- Phone Directory
- Request Medical Records
- Room Service
- Thank a Staff Member
- Wellness Services
- Understanding Billing and Charges