"Fast" Food Can Be Healthy
As the community’s healthcare provider, we care deeply about keeping people well—not just treating them when they’re sick. We know that what we eat can play a major role in our overall health and well-being. At Harvest Market, we believe the best food in the world is not fancy, but fresh, affordable, and healthy. We use flavorful, nutrition-packed ingredients from many local sources to create “fast” food that is both healthy and delicious.
In addition to our regular menu, Harvest Market also offers a specialty menu that changes regularly based on the availability of fresh ingredients.
- Breakfast special: Breakfast Pizza (Naan Bread, Alfredo, Scrambled Eggs, Mushrooms, Tomato, Mozzarella)
- "Ordinary" special: Chicken Mole Tacos
- Soup of the day: Veggie Quinoa (Soup is subject to change throughout the day)
- Lunch/Dinner specials:
- Skillet: Steak and Pearls - Ribeye Steak, Couscous, Roasted Brussel Sprouts, Roasted Sweet Potatos, Red Pepper Cream Sauce, Parmesan Cheese, Parsley
- Sandwich: Sweet and Spicy Turkey - Honey Pineapple Marinated Turkey, Chipotle Raspberry Relish, Havarti Cheese, Spinach, Brioche Bun
- Flatbread: Thai Chicken - Marinated Chicken Breast, Carrots, Pea Pods, Bean Sprouts, Red Onion, Cashew Spread, Mozzarella Cheese, Coconut Creme, Chopped Cilantro
- Salad: Fall Into Spring - Marinated Pork Tenderloin, Baked Apples, Red Onion, Roasted Sweet Potato, Mixed Greens, Frisee, Pecan Vinaigrette
Wednesday evenings from 4:00-6:30pm, seniors age 55+ can enjoy a complete evening meal for just $6 (only $7 for those under 55). The menu changes weekly and features an entree, vegetable, light dessert and coffee.
April 3rd - Beef Stroganoff
April 10th - Ham & Scallop Potatoes
April 17th - Lasagna
April 24th - Roast Beef
Join our experienced chefs and registered dietitians for fun, informative classes in the Harvest Community Kitchen. Demonstrations and tastings are included. View schedule of classes
Harvest Market is open Monday - Friday from 6:30am to 7:00pm.
The Harvest Market Cafe is open Monday - Friday from 6:30am to 2:00pm and Saturday - Sunday from 6:30am to 1:00pm.
Harvest Market is located inside Watertown Regional Medical Center at 125 Hospital Drive, Watertown, Wisconsin. Harvest is to the left as you enter the main lobby.
Keep in touch
- Advanced Directives
- Community Health
- Community Health Assessment
- Contact Us
- Harvest Market
- In the Community
- Medical Staff
- Mission, Vision and High Five
- My eHealth
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Pay Your Bill
- Phone Directory
- Request Medical Records
- Room Service
- Thank a Staff Member
- Wellness Services
- Understanding Billing and Charges