"Fast" Food Can Be Healthy
As the community’s healthcare provider, we care deeply about keeping people well—not just treating them when they’re sick. We know that what we eat can play a major role in our overall health and well-being. At Harvest Market, we believe the best food in the world is not fancy, but fresh, affordable, and healthy. We use flavorful, nutrition-packed ingredients from many local sources to create “fast” food that is both healthy and delicious.
In addition to our regular menu, Harvest Market also offers a specialty menu that changes regularly based on the availability of fresh ingredients.
- Breakfast special: Southwest Chicken Omelet - (Fajita Chicken, Black Beans, Cilantro, Corn, Pico De Gallo, Pepperjack, Lime Creme)
- "Ordinary" special: Thai Beef Sandwich $6
- Soup of the day: Potato Leek and Parmesan (Soup is subject to change throughout the day) $3.50
- Lunch/Dinner specials:
- Skillet: Just For The Halibut - Spiced Halibut Filet, Pearl Barley Rissotto, Citrus Dill Yogurt Sauce $8.00
- Sandwich: Just Peachy Quesdilla - Lemon Basil Marinated Chicken, Ricotta Cheese Spread, Red Pepper Peach Coulis, Strawberry Peach Salsa, Whole Wheat Tortilla $7.00
- Flatbread: Heirloom Tomato & Goat Cheese - Heirloom Tomatoes, Roasted Garlic, Marinara, Garlic Oil, Fresh Mozzarella, Goat Cheese Crumbles, Fresh Thyme $7.00
- Salad: Harvest Taco - Seasoned Ground Beef, Shredded Cheddar, Avocado Corn Salsa, Pico De Gallo, Sriracha Sour Cream, Blue Corn Chips, Romaine, Chipotle Ranch $6.50
Wednesday evenings from 4:00-6:30pm, seniors age 55+ can enjoy a complete evening meal for just $6.25 (only $7.25 for those under 55). The menu changes weekly and features an entree, vegetable, light dessert and coffee.
August 7th - Meatloaf
August 14th - 1/2 Bbq Chicken
August 21st - Pork Marsala
August 28th - Turkey Dinner
Join our experienced chefs and registered dietitians for fun, informative classes in the Harvest Community Kitchen. Demonstrations and tastings are included. View schedule of classes
Harvest Market is open Monday - Friday from 6:30am to 7:00pm.
The Harvest Market Cafe is open Monday - Friday from 6:30am to 2:00pm and Saturday - Sunday from 6:30am to 1:00pm.
Harvest Market is located inside Watertown Regional Medical Center at 125 Hospital Drive, Watertown, Wisconsin. Harvest is to the left as you enter the main lobby.
Keep in touch
- Advanced Directives
- Community Health
- Community Health Assessment
- Contact Us
- Harvest Market
- In the Community
- Medical Staff
- Mission, Vision and High Five
- My eHealth
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Pay Your Bill
- Phone Directory
- Request Medical Records
- Room Service
- Thank a Staff Member
- Wellness Services
- Understanding Billing and Charges