"Fast" Food Can Be Healthy
As the community’s healthcare provider, we care deeply about keeping people well—not just treating them when they’re sick. We know that what we eat can play a major role in our overall health and well-being. At Harvest Market, we believe the best food in the world is not fancy, but fresh, affordable, and healthy. We use flavorful, nutrition-packed ingredients from many local sources to create “fast” food that is both healthy and delicious.
In addition to our regular menu, Harvest Market also offers a specialty menu that changes regularly based on the availability of fresh ingredients.
- Breakfast special: Avocado Hummus Egg Wrap (Scrambled Eggs, Feta, Tomato, Spinach, Avo Hummus, Wheat Tortilla)
- "Ordinary" special: Scalloped Potatoes & Ham
- Soup of the day: Roasted Root & Sweet Potato (Soup is subject to change throughout the day)
- Lunch/Dinner specials:
- Skillet: Stuffed Steak Roulade & Mushrooms - Seared Steak Roulade, Balsamic Mushrooms, Parsnip Mashed, Borelaise Sauce
- Sandwich: Grilled Thai Chicken Wrap - Thai Marinated Chicken Breast, Herb Thai Basil, Spring Mix, Cucumbers, Pickled Carrots, Sweet Chilli Spread, Whole Wheat Wrap
- Flatbread: Spicy & Smoked Bbq - Pulled Pork, Red Onions, Green Peppers, Jalapenos, Shredded Cheddar, Bbq Sauce
- Salad: Asian Noodle & Shrimp - Soy Marinated Shrimp, Pickled Watermelon Radish, Pickled Tri-Colored Carrots, Bell Peppers, Green Onion, Toasted Ramen, Rice Noodles, Almond Ginger Dressing
Wednesday evenings from 4:00-6:30pm, seniors age 55+ can enjoy a complete evening meal for just $6 (only $7 for those under 55). The menu changes weekly and features an entree, vegetable, light dessert and coffee.
December 5th - Pork Marsala
December 12th - Turkey Dinner
December 19th - Parmesan Crusted Cod
December 26th - No Senior Supper (Happy Holidays!)
January 2nd - No Senior Supper (Happy New Year!)
Join our experienced chefs and registered dietitians for fun, informative classes in the Harvest Community Kitchen. Demonstrations and tastings are included. View schedule of classes
Harvest Market is open Monday - Friday from 6:30am to 7:00pm.
The Harvest Market Cafe is open Monday - Friday from 6:30am to 2:00pm and Saturday - Sunday from 6:30am to 1:00pm.
Harvest Market is located inside Watertown Regional Medical Center at 125 Hospital Drive, Watertown, Wisconsin. Harvest is to the left as you enter the main lobby.
Keep in touch
- Advanced Directives
- Community Health
- Community Health Assessment
- Contact Us
- Harvest Market
- In the Community
- Medical Staff
- Mission, Vision and High Five
- My eHealth
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Pay Your Bill
- Phone Directory
- Request Medical Records
- Room Service
- Thank a Staff Member
- Wellness Services