Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Information Learn More
Existing Patients can contact us through:
About WRMC's Sports Medicine Program
Whether you’re an amateur or professional athlete or working a demanding, physical job, you know that injuries will happen. Don't wait for that ache or twinge to worsen, being proactive about your aches, pains and joing health can keep you in top physical condition for years to come.
Sometimes the cause of pain is obvious, like a strain or sprain. Other times, the issue is more subtle. Our team of sports physicians, athletic trainers, and strength/conditioning specialists will work closely with you to identify, treat and rehabilitate your injury so you remain healthy and productive now and long into the future.
Our comprehensive sports medicine services include:
• Advanced digital bone and joint diagnostics
• Minimally invasive orthopedic surgery
• Emergency/trauma bone and joint care
• Sports rehabilitation (physical and occupational therapy)
• Athletic training
Meet your Physician
About Dr. T. Mark Roman
Our Sports Medicine program offers the specialty services of Sports Medicine Physician, Dr. Mark Roman. He trained at the world-renowned Andrews-Institute in Florida, a sports medicine destination for athletes around the world. He has cared for athletes at all levels, from professional to high school.
Dr. Roman is specially trained in arthroscopic and open treatment of the shoulder (including arthroplasty) and arthroscopic treatment of the hip, knee, ankle, and elbow. He also holds certification in the treatment of cartilage injuries in the knee with articular cartilage implantation and repair.
- Concussion information - Learn more about what a concussion is and what you should do if you think you might have one.
- Athletic training - Our licensed athletic trainers provide prevention, evaluation and treatment services at area schools, including Watertown High School, Luther Preparatory School and Lake Mills High School.
123 Hospital Drive, Suite 1008
Watertown, WI 53098
- Primary Care
- Digestive Health
- Emergency Services
- Eye Care
- General Surgery
- Heart & Vascular
- Obstetric Care & Birthing
- Occupational Health
- Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
- Rehabilitation & Therapy
- Senior Behavioral Health Inpatient Care
- Senior Assisted Living
- Urgent Care
- Wellness Works
- Women's Health
- All Services