For the best outcome, choose the best medical center.
Choosing to have joint replacement surgery is an important decision between you and your doctor. Where you choose to have it is equally as important — as the success of your surgery and recovery depend upon the quality and skill of your surgeon, rehabilitation team and medical center.
At Watertown Regional Medical Center, we offer an exceptional joint replacement program designed around you and your needs. Each patient’s joint replacement journey is guided by a Nurse Navigator, who will coordinate your care through the hospital stay and recovery. If you would like, your Navigator will visit your home prior to surgery to prepare you and your family for a successful recovery. She will invite you to a joint replacement preparation class and be your primary point of contact from start to finish.
WRMC is home to expert orthopedic surgeons, state-of-the-art surgical technology, specially trained nurses and advanced rehabilitation services. We’re proud to have high patient satisfaction rankings, because it means we’re helping people just like you, get back to the life they love.
Our advanced services include:
- Hip, knee and shoulder replacement surgeries— including anterior hip replacement and TruMatch custom knees for faster recovery with less pain
- The latest minimally invasive surgical techniques
- Specialized surgeons, therapists, and nurses - all with advanced training in joint replacement care
- Computer assisted navigation surgical technology and leading-edge diagnostics
- Coordinated care from your initial diagnosis, through your surgery, hospital stay and home care
- Latest techniques in pain management - including Continuous Nerve Block
- Extensive pre-surgical education for you and your primary caregiver, for optimal recovery
- Nurse Navigator to guide you in your care before, during and after treatment
If you are considering joint replacement, call 920-206-6500 today to learn more about our superior joint replacement program.
- Primary Care
- Women's Health
- Heart & Vascular
- Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Neck & Back Pain Treatment
- Sports Medicine
- Pain Management
- Rehabilitation & Therapy
- Orthopedic Nurse Navigators
- Inpatient Center for Bone & Joint Health
- Wellness Works
- Senior Services
- Emergency Services
- Occupational Health
- All Services
- Urgent Care