Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Information Learn More
Phone Number: 920-262-4253
About WRMC's Occupational Health Exams & Screenings
The best way to get a job done well is to give it to an employee who is physically able to do the task and has the strength and dexterity needed. Our Occupational Health specialists offer a range of physical examinations and screenings to help you make smart decisions with potential employees and ensure that existing employees continue to be fit for their jobs.
Occupational Helath provides physical examinations for new and existing employees to make sure every individual can meet the essential functions of a job safely and with minimal risk in accordance with government agencies such as the Department of Transportation (DOT) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
Exam services we offer include:
- Pre-placement physical examinations
- Includes medical history, review of systems, basic vision screening, urine protein and glucose, range of motion and body mechanics
- DOT physicals
- We offer evaluation of applicant's capabilities for meeting DOT job requirements and their ability to safely operate a commercial motor vehicle. Drivers may also self pay for a DOT physical. For more information on the particular requirements, visit Wisconsin's Department of Transportation website.
- We also offer NDOT physicals that determine physical cabilities for meeting job requirements and identifying physical limitations to avoid work injuries. The physicals can also be tailored to an individual's job description.
- Drivers do have the option of self-pay for a DOT physical, however appointments are required.To schedule an appointment, please call 920-262-4253. Most appointments can be scheduled within 24-48 hours.
- Return-to-work examinations
Drug and Alcohol Testing
Drug and alcohol abuse is a very real concern in today's workplace. Our Occupational Health Services team provides drug and alcohol screening services to help you maximize your productivity and minimize your healthcare and worker's compensation costs through a drug-free work environment.
Pre-placement, reasonable suspicion DOT and NDOT, post-accident or random testing programs are offered to best meet your needs. After hours testing is available for post accident and reasonable suspicion cases. After hours testing is performed in the Emergency Department and the employee is required to bring an authorization form and drug screen custody and control form.
Additional Tests and Screenings
We can also help you make sure your employees are physically fit for the job at hand with services including:
- Muskuloskeletal screens (includes range of motion, body mechanics, lifting assessment or create your own custom program)
- Qualitative Fit Testing
- Pulmonary Function Testing with OSHA Questionnaire
- Vision screening
- Audiometric screening
- Blood pressure screening
- TB skin testing
- Hepatitis B Vaccination (offered to business partners)
- Flu Vaccines (On-site or at Occupational Health Services Clinic)
- Primary Care
- Digestive Health
- Emergency Services
- Eye Care
- General Surgery
- Heart & Vascular
- Obstetric Care & Birthing
- Occupational Health
- Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
- Rehabilitation & Therapy
- Senior Behavioral Health Inpatient Care
- Senior Assisted Living
- Urgent Care
- Wellness Works
- Women's Health
- All Services