Heart & Vascular
Exceptional Heart & Vascular Care
Our team of passionate and devoted physicians and nurses understand the importance of having clinically excellent heart and vascular care close to home. Watertown Regional Medical Center serves the heart and vascular needs of our entire region. We are proud of the many innovations, skilled personnel, and organizational benefits we have contributed to our community over the past 100 years.
The Heart and Vascular Center provides a full service program including:
- Diagnosis and treatment of heart disease such as coronary intervention (angioplasty and stents), and advanced cardiac imaging
- Congestive heart failure management and clinic
- Diagnosis and treatment of vascular disease
- Subspecialty programs in electrophysiology (arrhythmias) and pacemaker devices
- Access to groundbreaking research
For more information about our heart and vascular services, please contact us at (920) 262-4449 .
Heart & Vascular Center
125 Hospital Drive
Watertown, WI 53098