About Joint Replacement
At Watertown Regional Medical Center, we offer an exceptional joint replacement program designed around you and your needs. Each patient’s joint replacement journey is guided by a Nurse Navigator, who will coordinate your care through the hospital stay and recovery.
WRMC is home to expert orthopedic surgeons, state-of-the-art surgical technology, specially trained nurses and advanced rehabilitation services. We’re proud to have high patient satisfaction rankings, because it means we’re helping people just like you, get back to the life they love.
Our Advanced Services Include:
- Hip, knee and shoulder replacement surgeries— including anterior hip replacement and TruMatch custom knees and Joint Point Navigation hip replacement for faster recovery with less pain
- The latest minimally invasive surgical techniques
- Specialized surgeons, therapists, and nurses - all with advanced training in joint replacement care
- Computer assisted navigation surgical technology and leading-edge diagnostics
- Coordinated care from your initial diagnosis, through your surgery, hospital stay and home care
- Latest techniques in pain management - including Continuous Nerve Block
- Extensive pre-surgical education for you and your primary caregiver, for optimal recovery
- Nurse Navigator to guide you in your care before, during and after treatment