Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Information Learn More
The My eHealth Portal allows Watertown Regional Medical Center (WRMC) patients and their families to take a more active role in their care by providing easy, secure access to health information and online communication with WRMC staff. All of the information in My eHealth Portal comes from your WRMC Electronic Health Record. This ensures that you have access to the most accurate, up-to-date information possible.
What can My eHealth Portal do for you and your family?
- Access anytime and anywhere
- Send messages to your health care provider with questions about your health care, medications, test results, etc
- View laboratory and radiology results
- View your current medications and allergies
- Request medication refills
- View a summary of the care provided at your clinic or hospital visit
- Request new appointments
- Update personal information
- View billing information
- With authorization, you can also do all of the above tasks for your children, parents or grandparents. Click here for a consent form
For technical assistance please call 920-262-4630 or email: email@example.com.
View your medical information from Watertown Regional Medical Center and the following clinics:
Center for Women's Health
Center for Eye Care
Doctors Court Clinic
Johnson Creek Clinic
Lake Mills Clinic
Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Clinic
Heart & Vascular Center
Watertown Family Practice