Highland Village Duplexes
Highland Village duplex homes are located in the Highland Village senior campus in Watertown and Waterloo, a continuum of care for adults 55 years or older.
The standard Highland Village Duplex Home is a ranch style, barrier free 2- or 3-bedroom floor plan with 1.5 or 2 bathrooms. Residents pay heat, electric, and personal telephone. Cable TV is optional, and the monthly charge is borne by the tenant.
Features and services
- High quality carpeting in choice of color options
- High quality kitchen cabinets with your choice of stain finishes
- Whirlpool appliances included
- Three season porch
- Concrete patios
- Forced air natural gas furnace
- Central air conditioning
- Smoke alarms in each unit
- Maintenance services provided by Watertown Regional Medical Center
- Priority treatment for admission to Highland Village Apartment
- Homes and Highland House Assisted Living