CMS "Five-Star" Hospital
- Safety of care
- Patient experience
- Effectiveness of care
- Timeliness of care
- Efficient use of medical imaging
Leapfrog Grade ‘A’
Once-again, Watertown Regional Medical Center was awarded an ‘A’ in the Spring 2021 Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade, a national distinction recognizing WRMC’s achievements protecting patients from harm and providing safer health care.
Leapfrog’s Safety Grades are released every six months and this is the third period in a row Watertown Regional Medical Center has been awarded an ‘A’ grade and the sixth time in the last eight periods, never dropping below a ‘B’ during this timeframe.
Chest Pain Accredited
Watertown Regional Medical Center received Chest Pain Center accreditation from the American College of Cardiology. We are dedicated to providing our patients with the best heart care treatment available. As an accredited facility, we use the newest methods and best practices in heart care to ensure that our patients receive:
- Right care at the right time to minimize or eliminate heart damage due to heart attack
- Timely and accurate diagnoses to reduce the disruption to your life and get you back home as soon as possible
- Help and communication to better understand how to respond to your heart emergencies
- Improved quality of life after a heart episode