"Fast" Food Can Be Healthy
As the community’s healthcare provider, we care deeply about keeping people well—not just treating them when they’re sick. We know that what we eat can play a major role in our overall health and well-being. At Harvest Market, we believe the best food in the world is not fancy, but fresh, affordable, and healthy. We use flavorful, nutrition-packed ingredients from many local sources to create “fast” food that is both healthy and delicious.
In addition to our regular menu, Harvest Market also offers a specialty menu that changes regularly based on the availability of fresh ingredients.
- Breakfast special: Chicken Enchilada (Spiced Chicken, Tomatoes, Green Chilis, Black Olives, Enchilada Sauce, Cheddar)
- "Ordinary" special: Smoked Gouda Pasta
- Soup of the day: Smoked Pork and Lentil (Soup is subject to change throughout the day)
- Lunch/Dinner specials:
- Skillet: Mediterranean Chicken - Grilled Chicken, Grape Tomatoes, Green Olives, Spinach, Feta Cheese, Artichoke Hearts, White Wine Sauce, LInguini Noodles, Fresh Oregano
- Sandwich: Shredded Beef & Mango Slaw - Shredded Slow Roasted Chuck Roast, Jalapeno Aioli, Fresh Mango Slaw, Pretzel Bun
- Flatbread: Zesty Steak - Sweet Onion Marinated Flank Steak, Sweet Peppers, Monterey Pepper Jack Cheese, Horseradish Dijon Sauce, Arugula, Balsamic Glaze
- Salad: Peppercorn Parm Shrimp Salad - Grilled Shirmp, Romaine Lettuce, Arugula, Roasted Asparagus, Onions, Olives, Bell Peppers, Croutons, Peppercorn Parmesan Dressing
Wednesday evenings from 4:00-6:30pm, seniors age 55+ can enjoy a complete evening meal for just $6 (only $7 for those under 55). The menu changes weekly and features an entree, vegetable, light dessert and coffee.
June 6th - Barbeque Chicken
June 13th - Pork Marsala
June 20th - Turkey Dinner
June 27th - Parmesan Crusted Cod
Join our experienced chefs and registered dietitians for fun, informative classes in the Harvest Community Kitchen. Demonstrations and tastings are included. View schedule of classes
Harvest Market is open Monday - Friday from 6:30am to 7:00pm.
The Harvest Market Cafe is open Monday - Friday from 6:30am to 2:00pm and Saturday - Sunday from 6:30am to 1:00pm.
Harvest Market is located inside Watertown Regional Medical Center at 125 Hospital Drive, Watertown, Wisconsin. Harvest is to the left as you enter the main lobby.
Keep in touch
- Advanced Directives
- Community Health
- Community Health Assessment
- Contact Us
- Harvest Market
- In the Community
- Medical Staff
- Mission, Vision and High Five
- My eHealth
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Pay Your Bill
- Phone Directory
- Request Medical Records
- Room Service
- Thank a Staff Member
- Wellness Services