"Fast" Food Can Be Healthy
As the community’s healthcare provider, we care deeply about keeping people well—not just treating them when they’re sick. We know that what we eat can play a major role in our overall health and well-being. At Harvest Market, we believe the best food in the world is not fancy, but fresh, affordable, and healthy. We use flavorful, nutrition-packed ingredients from many local sources to create “fast” food that is both healthy and delicious.
In addition to our regular menu, Harvest Market also offers a specialty menu that changes regularly based on the availability of fresh ingredients.
- Breakfast special: Steak & Mushroom Omelette - (Steak, Sauteed Mushroom, Smoked Gouda Cheese)
- "Ordinary" special: Chicken Parmesan
- Soup of the day: Rustic Cream of Asparagas (Soup is subject to change throughout the day)
- Lunch/Dinner specials:
- Skillet: Vegan Chimi - Marinated Tofu, Chimichurri Sauce, Almond Milk Blend, Peppers, Tomatoes, Red Onions, Black Beans, Corn, Farro Grain
- Sandwich: Chorizo Burrito - Spiced Chorizo Sausage, Guacamole, Shredded Cheddar Cheese, Refried Black Beans, Green Leaf Lettuce, Jalapeno Cheddar Wrap
- Flatbread: Smokey Pulled Pork & Pineapple - Smoked Pulled Pork Shoulder, Pineapple Bbq Sauce, Suateed Green Peppers, Sauteed Red Onion, Diced Roma Tomato, Banana Peppers, Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Salad: Chinese Chicken Salad - Marinated Chicken, Sliced Onion, Baby Corn, Shredded Carrots, Bean Sprouts, Pea Pods, Cashews, Romaine, Nappa Cabbage, Seasame Ginger Dressing
Wednesday evenings from 4:00-6:30pm, seniors age 55+ can enjoy a complete evening meal for just $6 (only $7 for those under 55). The menu changes weekly and features an entree, vegetable, light dessert and coffee.
May 2nd - Lasagna
May 9th - Corned Beef
May 16th - Chicken Cordon Bleu
May 23rd - Hunters Stew
May 30th - Meatloaf
Join our experienced chefs and registered dietitians for fun, informative classes in the Harvest Community Kitchen. Demonstrations and tastings are included. View schedule of classes
Harvest Market is open Monday - Friday from 6:30am to 7:00pm.
The Harvest Market Cafe is open Monday - Friday from 6:30am to 2:00pm and Saturday - Sunday from 6:30am to 1:00pm.
Harvest Market is located inside Watertown Regional Medical Center at 125 Hospital Drive, Watertown, Wisconsin. Harvest is to the left as you enter the main lobby.
Keep in touch
- Advanced Directives
- Community Health
- Community Health Assessment
- Contact Us
- Harvest Market
- In the Community
- Medical Staff
- Mission, Vision and High Five
- My eHealth
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Pay Your Bill
- Phone Directory
- Request Medical Records
- Room Service
- Thank a Staff Member
- Wellness Services