"Fast" Food Can Be Healthy
As the community’s healthcare provider, we care deeply about keeping people well—not just treating them when they’re sick. We know that what we eat can play a major role in our overall health and well-being. At Harvest Market, we believe the best food in the world is not fancy, but fresh, affordable, and healthy. We use flavorful, nutrition-packed ingredients from many local sources to create “fast” food that is both healthy and delicious.
In addition to our regular menu, Harvest Market also offers a specialty menu that changes regularly based on the availability of fresh ingredients.
- Breakfast special: Greek Omelet (Artichokes, Spinach, Tomato, Feta, Oregano)
- "Ordinary" special: Red Lentil Chili
- Soup of the day: Kielbasa Vegetable & Bean (Soup is subject to change throughout the day)
- Lunch/Dinner specials:
- Skillet: Chicken & Sausage Ziti - Italian Marinated Chicken, Grilled Italian Sausage, Sliced Red Onions, Diced Tomatoes, Creamy Marinara Sauce, Shaved Parmesan, Ziti Pasta
- Sandwich: Eggplant Parmesan - Roasted Eggplant Meatballs, Shredded Mozzarella, Sliced Provolone, Jalapeno Tomato Jam, Marinara, Ciabatta Bread
- Flatbread: Parmesan Orange Duck - Roasted Duck, Braised Leeks, Orange Parmesan Cream Sauce, Parmesan Cheese, Apricot Glaze
- Salad: Peppercorn Turkey Cobb - Roasted Peppercorn Turkey Breast, Diced Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Peas, Balsamic Shallots, Chopped Bacon, Hard Boiled Egg, Romaine, Parmesan Peppercorn Dressing
Wednesday evenings from 4:00-6:30pm, seniors age 55+ can enjoy a complete evening meal for just $6 (only $7 for those under 55). The menu changes weekly and features an entree, vegetable, light dessert and coffee.
October 3rd - Stuffed Pork Loin
October 10th - Beef Strogenoff
October 17th - Glazed Ham Dinner
October 24th - Lasagna
October 31st - Corned Beef
Join our experienced chefs and registered dietitians for fun, informative classes in the Harvest Community Kitchen. Demonstrations and tastings are included. View schedule of classes
Harvest Market is open Monday - Friday from 6:30am to 7:00pm.
The Harvest Market Cafe is open Monday - Friday from 6:30am to 2:00pm and Saturday - Sunday from 6:30am to 1:00pm.
Harvest Market is located inside Watertown Regional Medical Center at 125 Hospital Drive, Watertown, Wisconsin. Harvest is to the left as you enter the main lobby.
Keep in touch
- Advanced Directives
- Community Health
- Community Health Assessment
- Contact Us
- Harvest Market
- In the Community
- Medical Staff
- Mission, Vision and High Five
- My eHealth
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Pay Your Bill
- Phone Directory
- Request Medical Records
- Room Service
- Thank a Staff Member
- Wellness Services