"Fast" Food Can Be Healthy
As the community’s healthcare provider, we care deeply about keeping people well—not just treating them when they’re sick. We know that what we eat can play a major role in our overall health and well-being. At Harvest Market, we believe the best food in the world is not fancy, but fresh, affordable, and healthy. We use flavorful, nutrition-packed ingredients from many local sources to create “fast” food that is both healthy and delicious.
In addition to our regular menu, Harvest Market also offers a specialty menu that changes regularly based on the availability of fresh ingredients.
- Breakfast special: Southwest Omelet - Corn, Bean, Cilantro, Avocado Spread, Cheddar Cheese
- "Ordinary" special: Chicken Mole Tacos - Chicken, Corn, Green Peppers, Onion, Salsa, Mole Sauce, Brown Rice
- Soup of the day: Spiced Lamb (Soup is subject to change throughout the day)
- Lunch/Dinner specials:
- Skillet: Pork Tenderloin & Curry Risotto - Mustard Crusted Pork Tenderloin, Coconut Curry Risotto, Ruhubarb & Kohlrabi Slaw, Spiced Parsnip Sauce
- Sandwich: Bison Wrap - Bison, Chipotle Lime Hummus, Avocado, Red & Yellow Peppers, Romaine Lettuce, Colby Jack, & Sour Cream on a Jalapeno Cheddar Wrap
- Flatbread: Mac & Cheese Flatbread - Cheesy Noodles, Roasted Broccoli, Roasted Cauliflower, Parmesan Cheese, Tomato Pepper Hot Sauce
- Salad: Bring Spring Salad - Caneloupe, Honeydew, Dried Cranberries, Spiced Pecans, Goat Cheese, Shaved Prosciutto, Baby Arugula, Frisee, Blackberry Yogurt Dressing
Wednesday evenings from 4:00-6:30pm, seniors age 55+ can enjoy a complete evening meal for just $6 (only $7 for those under 55). The menu changes weekly and features an entree, vegetable, light dessert and coffee.
March 1st- Shrimp Scampi
March 8th- Lasagna
March 15th- Corned Beef
March 22nd- Chicken Cordon Bleu
March 29th- Hunters Stew
Friday Fish Nights
Every Friday from March 3rd through April 14th, join us from 4:00-7:00pm for a traditional Friday fish fry! Cost is only $8 per person ($7 for seniors 55+).
- Fried Lake Perch
- German Potato Salad
- Asian Coleslaw
- Tartar Sauce
- Rye Roll
Join our experienced chefs and registered dietitians for fun, informative classes in the Harvest Community Kitchen. Demonstrations and tastings are included. View schedule of classes
Harvest Market is open Monday - Friday from 6:30am to 7:00pm.
The Harvest Market Cafe is open Monday - Friday from 6:30am to 2:00pm and Saturday - Sunday from 6:30am to 1:00pm.
Harvest Market is located inside Watertown Regional Medical Center at 125 Hospital Drive, Watertown, Wisconsin. Harvest is to the left as you enter the main lobby.
Keep in touch
- Advanced Directives
- Community Health
- Community Health Assessment
- Contact Us
- Harvest Market
- In the Community
- Medical Staff
- Mission, Vision and High Five
- My eHealth
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Pay Your Bill
- Phone Directory
- Request Medical Records
- Room Service
- Thank a Staff Member
- Wellness Services