"Fast" Food Can Be Healthy
As the community’s healthcare provider, we care deeply about keeping people well—not just treating them when they’re sick. We know that what we eat can play a major role in our overall health and well-being. At Harvest Market, we believe the best food in the world is not fancy, but fresh, affordable, and healthy. We use flavorful, nutrition-packed ingredients from many local sources to create “fast” food that is both healthy and delicious.
In addition to our regular menu, Harvest Market also offers a specialty menu that changes regularly based on the availability of fresh ingredients.
- Breakfast special: Mac & Cheese w/ Ham Omelette
- "Ordinary" special: BBQ Pork Sandwich & Potato Salad
- Soup of the day: Turkey Wild Rice (Soup is subject to change throughout the day)
- Lunch/Dinner specials:
- Skillet: Flank Steak & Sweet Corn Succotash - Marinaded Flank Steak, Carmelized Onions, Sweet Corn Succotash
- Sandwich: Meatball Sub - Meatballs, Marinara Sauce, Roasted Vegetables, Mozzarella Cheese, Italian Seasoning
- Flatbread: Indian Spiced Chicken- Roasted Spiced Chicken Breast, Marsala Mushrooms, Goat Cheese, Arugula, Bell Pepper Cream Sauce
- Salad: Coconut Shrimp Spring Salad- Coconut Marinated Shrimp, Honey Roasted Cashews, Red Delcious Apples, Chive Goat Cheese, Dried Cherries, Spinach, Raddicchio, Romaine, Champangne Vinaigrette.
Wednesday evenings from 4:00-6:30pm, seniors age 55+ can enjoy a complete evening meal for just $6 (only $7 for those under 55). The menu changes weekly and features an entree, vegetable, light dessert and coffee.
June 7th - Corned Beef
June 14th - Chicken Cordon Bleu
June 21st - Hunters Stew
June 28th- Meat Loaf
Exercise to Eat
Exercise to eat is a special dinner served on Thursdays at Harvest Market from 4:00 to 6:30. The first dinner is June 1st. The meals cost $6 but you receive $1 off if you bike or walk to the Harvest Market. This dinner is to encourage the community & their families to get out and exercise before and after a meal at an affordable price. The dinners contains a full serving of fruits or vegetables and whole grains but foods everyone will be familiar with. It will also include a glass of fruit infused water as a low sugar beverage alternative. We encourage everyone (employees and community members) to hike down!
June 1st -Grass Fed Local Beef Burgers or Black Bean Burger w/ Homemade BBQ sauce Caramelized Onions and Lemon Dressed Alfalfa Sprouts on a Whole Grain Bun, Sweet Potato fries, and a Broccoli Deli Salad
June 8th- Homemade Marinara with Spiced Ground Turkey, Spaghetti & Zucchini noodles, Toasted Garlic Parmesan Tomatoes, and a Whole Grain Garlic Bread Stick.
June 15th- Marinated Tofu or Chicken Tacos with Homemade Tortilla Shells, Refried Beans, Spanish Rice, & Pico de Gallo
June 22nd- Grass Fed Local Beef Burgers w/ Homemade BBQ sauce Caramelized Onions and Lemon Dressed Alfalfa Sprouts on a Whole Grain Bun, Sweet Potato fries, and a Broccoli Deli Salad
June 29th- Homemade Marinara with Spiced Ground Turkey, Spaghetti & Zucchini noodles, Toasted Garlic Parmesan Tomatoes, and a Whole Grain Garlic Bread Stick.
Join our experienced chefs and registered dietitians for fun, informative classes in the Harvest Community Kitchen. Demonstrations and tastings are included. View schedule of classes
Harvest Market is open Monday - Friday from 6:30am to 7:00pm.
The Harvest Market Cafe is open Monday - Friday from 6:30am to 2:00pm and Saturday - Sunday from 6:30am to 1:00pm.
Harvest Market is located inside Watertown Regional Medical Center at 125 Hospital Drive, Watertown, Wisconsin. Harvest is to the left as you enter the main lobby.
Keep in touch
- Advanced Directives
- Community Health
- Community Health Assessment
- Contact Us
- Harvest Market
- In the Community
- Medical Staff
- Mission, Vision and High Five
- My eHealth
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Pay Your Bill
- Phone Directory
- Request Medical Records
- Room Service
- Thank a Staff Member
- Wellness Services