"Fast" Food Can Be Healthy
As the community’s healthcare provider, we care deeply about keeping people well—not just treating them when they’re sick. We know that what we eat can play a major role in our overall health and well-being. At Harvest Market, we believe the best food in the world is not fancy, but fresh, affordable, and healthy. We use flavorful, nutrition-packed ingredients from many local sources to create “fast” food that is both healthy and delicious.
In addition to our regular menu, Harvest Market also offers a specialty menu that changes regularly based on the availability of fresh ingredients.
- Breakfast special: Chorizo Sweet Potato Hash
- "Ordinary" special: Ruben Bread Pudding
- Soup of the day: Beef Vegetable (Soup is subject to change throughout the day)
- Lunch/Dinner specials:
- Skillet: Shrimp & Andoullie Alfredo - Andouille Sausage, Shrimp, Pickled Cauliflower, Bell Peppers, Bell Pepper Pesto, Alfredo, & Cilantro
- Sandwich: Sweet & Sour Steak Fajita Wrap - Sirloin Steak, Sweet & Sour Sauce, Peppers, Onions, Carrots, Bean Sprouts, Stickey Rice, in a Roasted Red Pepper Wrap
- Flatbread:Roasted Hummus- Roasted Red Pepper Black Bean Hummus, Blistered Tomatoes, Caramelized Onions,Avocado Lime Sauce
- Salad: Smoked BBQ Shrimp Salad- Applewood Smoked Shrimp, Romaine, Red Onions, Bell Peppers, Cheddar Cheese, BBQ Coated Pistachios, Creamy BBQ Dressing
Wednesday evenings from 4:00-6:30pm, seniors age 55+ can enjoy a complete evening meal for just $6 (only $7 for those under 55). The menu changes weekly and features an entree, vegetable, light dessert and coffee.
August 2nd - Stuffed Pork Loin
August 9th - Beef Stroganoff
August 16th - Honey Glazed Ham
August 23rd - Lasagna
August 30th - Corned Beef
Join our experienced chefs and registered dietitians for fun, informative classes in the Harvest Community Kitchen. Demonstrations and tastings are included. View schedule of classes
Harvest Market is open Monday - Friday from 6:30am to 7:00pm.
The Harvest Market Cafe is open Monday - Friday from 6:30am to 2:00pm and Saturday - Sunday from 6:30am to 1:00pm.
Harvest Market is located inside Watertown Regional Medical Center at 125 Hospital Drive, Watertown, Wisconsin. Harvest is to the left as you enter the main lobby.
Keep in touch
- Advanced Directives
- Community Health
- Community Health Assessment
- Contact Us
- Harvest Market
- In the Community
- Medical Staff
- Mission, Vision and High Five
- My eHealth
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Pay Your Bill
- Phone Directory
- Request Medical Records
- Room Service
- Thank a Staff Member
- Wellness Services