What is CoolSculpting?
CoolSculpting™ is the only FDA-cleared, non-surgical fat reduction treatment that uses controlled cooling to eliminate stubborn fat that resists efforts through diet and exercise. The results are proven, noticeable, and lasting, so you'll look great from every angle.
CoolSculpting technology safely delivers precisely controlled cooling to gently and effectively target the fat cells underneath the skin. The treated fat cells are crystallized (frozen), then die. Over time, your body naturally processes the fat and eliminates these dead cells, leaving a more sculpted you.
A personal consult will include a physical examination, to help determine whether you’re a good candidate for CoolSculpting. You can reduce fat on multiple areas of your body with the CoolSculpting procedure, and additional sessions may further enhance your results. Dr. Siddiqui will ask questions about your goals and expectations, which will guide the development of a personalized treatment plan.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Am I a good candidate? The CoolSculpting fat reduction procedure is specially designed for those who have unwanted fat that resists diet and exercise. Good candidates have noticeable bulges in certain areas they’d like to get rid of. Request a one-on-one consultation with Dr. Siddiqui to determine if CoolSculpting is right for you. Call 920.262.4825.
- How long is a session? How many sessions will I need? We will help you create an individualized treatment plan tailored to your specific goals. The length of your CoolSculpting session will vary depending on the number of areas being treated during one visit. We may recommend additional sessions in order to meet your goals.
- What does it feel like? As the cooling begins during the first few minutes, you will feel pressure and intense cold. This soon dissipates. Many people read, watch videos, work on their laptop, or even take a nap during their treatment.
- Is it safe? The CoolSculpting procedure is FDA-cleared for the flank (love handles), abdomen and thigh. With over one million CoolSculpting procedures worldwide, it is proven to be a safe and effective treatment for non-surgical fat reduction.
- What will recovery be like? The CoolSculpting fat freezing procedure is completely non-surgical, so you can typically return to normal activities immediately. In the weeks and months to follow, your body naturally processes and eliminates the treated fat cells. Once the fat cells are gone, they're gone for good.